cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

jacobacci
Journeyman III

Cannot login to RaidXpert WebGUI - how to upgrade drivers?

I am stuggling with the installation / upgrade of Chipset / Raid drivers.

My Setup is as follows:

Asus Prime X370 Pro with BIOS 4011

1 Samsung MZVPV256HDGL SM951 NVMe SSD in M.2 Slot for Windows 10 Pro, Samsung Driver 2.3.0.1709

6 Spinner HDs attached to Mobo SATA Ports in RAID0 configuration. This RAID0 array is working.

I cannot login to RaidXpert2 WebGUI. The submit button is grayed out. I have deleted rc_login.txt to reset the password, but the button is still grayed out.

As a next step I am upgrading the drivers:

First I downloaded the AMD Chipset Drivers from here https://support.amd.com/en-us/download/chipset?os=Windows%2010%20-%2064

When I install, I get a message to make sure my NVMe SSD is configured as RAID in BIOS. My BIOS has no option to chose anything for NVMe. So I did not install this driver.

Currently installed is 17.40.3765

Next I downloaded the AMD RAID Installer (SATA RAID Only) from here https://support.amd.com/en-us/download/chipset?os=Windows%2010%20-%2064

Installed RCBottom 9.2.0.70 for AMD-RAID Bottom Device without issues

Installing RCRaid 9.2.0.70 for AMD-RADI Controller [storport] starts installing and then hangs forever at "installing drivers".

In the end I had to use the reset button to restart the PC. Luckily Windows came up again.

So now, I am a but stuck

How do I get both of these driver packages installed correctly?

How do I get access to RaidXpert WebGUI to work again?

Thanks a lot for any help

0 Likes
1 Solution
jacobacci
Journeyman III

Installing AMD Chipset Drivers despite the warning solved the problem.

The RaidXpert utility is now also at the latest revision and the submit button is working again.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
jacobacci
Journeyman III

Installing AMD Chipset Drivers despite the warning solved the problem.

The RaidXpert utility is now also at the latest revision and the submit button is working again.