Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

naeli
Journeyman III

Cannot Issue Ryzen 1600X on Windows 7

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

in 1st place sorry for the possibles mistakes, english are not my native language.

My problem : I'm trying to setup a new pc with a Ryzen 16000x and a B350M-A as motherboard (from asus),

I've made my usb boot key with win 7 pro x64 but when the setup start, my keyboard and my mouse shut down and won't work ( they work well in the BIOS).

I've searched on the internet for solution and it's seems to be a USB 3.0 driver problem ( not intergrated in win 7), i've looked for something wich can put usb drivers in the iso but all soft i've found are for intel processor.

Someone know how can i deal with this ?

PS : I havent any PS/2 device for complete my setup

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kingfish
MVP

Re: Issue Install Win7

Jump to solution

Check with the motherboard manufacturer for chipset drivers...normally include the USB drivers.

If you have issues updating Win7, read this fix > Windows 7 will not update...fresh install

This may answer your questions for the post...but there is one more thing to consider. Ryzen does not support Win7. Only Win10.

AMD: Sorry, there will be no official Ryzen drivers for Windows 7 | PCWorld

You might be interested in this > Unofficial Patch Unblocks Windows 7 and 8.1 Updates for Kaby Lake, Ryzen

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
kingfish
MVP

Jump to solution

Check with the motherboard manufacturer for chipset drivers...normally include the USB drivers.

If you have issues updating Win7, read this fix > Windows 7 will not update...fresh install

This may answer your questions for the post...but there is one more thing to consider. Ryzen does not support Win7. Only Win10.

AMD: Sorry, there will be no official Ryzen drivers for Windows 7 | PCWorld

You might be interested in this > Unofficial Patch Unblocks Windows 7 and 8.1 Updates for Kaby Lake, Ryzen

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
naeli
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

Thx for the anwser. I've finaly suceed and find a way to include drivers in the Win 7 ISO.

0 Kudos
ray_m
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

Moderator reply: We are glad to see that you have found the correct answer to your question.  In order to help others with a similar problem to find this answer quickly, we have locked the discussion to keep it focused on the issue you reported.

0 Kudos