cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

mo3az
Journeyman III

can u help plz ?

i disassembled my dell inspiron 5559 to clean it and also wiped the hard disk from Bios settings and after i installed windows 10 and tried to install my amd r5 350 driver using the amd official site the app told me *no amd hardware were found* so i disassembled it again and the fan too to check the chip i found a gery material *don't know what it is* so i tried to remove it and tried to install and didn't work i tried many solutions online and it didn't work then i tried the auto detect it gave me the same message of *not found* it's not showing in the device manager or anywhere

- amd r5 350

-dell inspiron 5559

-windows 10 pro 64 bit build 17134

- driver installed (amd catalyst)

-intel(r) core i7 - 8GB RAM

-Bios version is 1.5.2

0 Likes
9 Replies

0 Likes

I updated my description plz check . 

0 Likes

Follow the guide for Intel/AMD laptops.

Laptop graphics update...How to 

0 Likes
instant_win
Adept III

the grey material under gpu fan is thermal paste. if you did remove it you are risking overheating and damaging gpu when you manage to install the driver and run some 3d app. i think you should trake your pc to computer repair shop and let them check it

ok thanks

0 Likes
Hardwood
Paragon

Dell has a march gpu update on their website for your gpu.

In my experience will Dell, it's best  just to use their website to do anything with your lappy and that includes updating to win10.

Once you reapply the thermal paste and if you have nothing important on your computer (or you have a backup) you could reinitialize it then update through Dell. Optionally you can remove the hard drive and copy important stuff off it to another computer first.

ASUS TUF X570 wifi, AMD Ryzen 5 5600G, ASRock 6700XT Challenger, Antec Truepower new 700w. 32GB

reinitilize what exactly and how ? ... and thanx 4 ur concern 

0 Likes

Reinitialize i.e. return to factory defaults as explained on Dell support.

ASUS TUF X570 wifi, AMD Ryzen 5 5600G, ASRock 6700XT Challenger, Antec Truepower new 700w. 32GB
0 Likes

ok but i guess it won't help 

0 Likes