Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

vhelen
Journeyman III

can't roll back driver

I need to repair my AMD Radeon HD 5700 Series [Display adapter]

It has been updated by Driver Booster to AMD Radeon HD 6750 and is not working in Device Manager. 

Device Status:

Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers required for this device. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an unknown source. (Code 52)

Driver cannot be rolled back.  Options are: Update Driver, Disable and Uninstall.  Driver Details:not digitally signed.  C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\atikmpag.sys

How do I repair my display adapter?

0 Likes
2 Replies

If your GPU is a stand alone card in a desktop, This is the last supported AMD Driver for your GPU (2015). Legacy .

Your card is considered to be Legacy (Old and Non-Supported by AMD). There will be no more updated drivers for your GPU card from AMD.

Download the two drivers from the link above and install it.

I wouldn't use any Driver Updating software for the exact reason that happened with you. It downloads and install drivers that may not be compatible with the hardware.

Note: Why does Jive need the Moderators to verify a AMD website Link before approving the Post?

Thank you but I am not sure if I want to use a Beta driver. Also, I am afraid to uninstall the present driver because it may affect other drivers. That is the message I got when I chose to uninstall it. I am thinking of clean installing Windows.

Sent from Outlook<http://aka.ms/weboutlook>

0 Likes