Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

atterboy
Adept I

Can't install Pro Enterprise Software with consumer GPU

Jump to solution

I've searched, but can't seem to find a resolve other than Radeon doesn't offer Enterprise software on consumer GPUs.

I have a Sapphire Nitro RX 5700XT, I've downloaded and installed the Pro Enterprise software and see that the Pro driver is installed, but the enterprise software isn't there, only the ability to make adjustments for gaming on the standard Adrenalin software.

Is this just the norm? 

Tags (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
fsadough

Re: Can't install Pro Enterprise Software with consumer GPU

Jump to solution

The driver detects the GPU automatically and displays the Radeon or Radeon Pro accordingly. The issue with the blue icon could be a bug.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
elstaci
MVP

Jump to solution

AMD does offer Professional AMD driver Radeon Pro for the RX5700XT: https://www.amd.com/en/support/graphics/amd-radeon-5700-series/amd-radeon-rx-5700-series/amd-radeon-...

Screenshot 2021-09-16 103642.png

From the release notes on the Radeon Pro software:

Screenshot 2021-09-16 103642.png

If you have one of the above Workstations it should be compatible and install successfully.

0 Likes
atterboy
Adept I

Jump to solution

Thanks for your response, but my query is related to the software associated with the Pro Enterprise driver (the blue colour scheme) not showing, but Adrenaline (red colour scheme) is showing. The icon displays the "pro settings", but then opens Adrenaline

It displays the Pro Settings icon, but opens open AdrenalineIt displays the Pro Settings icon, but opens open AdrenalineAdrenaline open with Enterprise Pro DriverAdrenaline open with Enterprise Pro Driver

elstaci
MVP

Jump to solution

Okay, Thanks for the clarification.

So what you are saying that the Pro Enterprise Panel doesn't show up instead just the Adrenline Panel shows up when you click on the Enterprise Icon to switch to the Enterprise view.

0 Likes
atterboy
Adept I

Jump to solution

There's an enterprise icon to switch the view? 

When I start up the software it goes straight to adrenaline

0 Likes
elstaci
MVP

Jump to solution

Sorry I was going by your image in your last reply.

Let me page AMD Moderator @fsadough who is an expert on Professional GPU cards but might be able to answer your question about Radeon Pro software if Enterprise view shows up with a Consumer GPU card installed.

0 Likes
fsadough

Jump to solution

The driver detects the GPU automatically and displays the Radeon or Radeon Pro accordingly. The issue with the blue icon could be a bug.

atterboy
Adept I

Jump to solution

Basically, unless I have a workstation card, I can't access Pro? The Pro Driver will install, but not the software - that makes sense. Thank you

0 Likes