cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

br0vvn
Journeyman III

Can't install or uninstall Ryzen Master

I just upgraded my processor from a Ryzen 1600 to a Ryzen 5600x. When I try launching Ryzen Master it says that my processor is not supported. I last installed Ryzen Master in 2017 so this didn't surprise me but I can't uninstall Ryzen Master so I can get the new version. It doesn't show up in control panel, it doesn't show up in "add or remove programs", I can't even remove Ryzen Master with RevoUninstaller. It shows up there but it says I can't remove a program that isn't installed. I know Ryzen Master is installed because I can navigate to the install folder and I opened it just a few days ago before upgrading. I am completely lost at this point as for what to do. For the time being I am going to ignore it because my computer is running perfectly fine, but I would like to fix this.

0 Likes
1 Reply
br0vvn
Journeyman III

I watched a video that said to delete the registry which I am very hesitant to do since I don't want to further mess up the program. I did, however, find that I have version 1.0.1.0239 of Ryzen Master, if that is at all helpful.

0 Likes