cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

nrnsze
Adept I

Can't install Adrenaline 17.2.1 nor 17.2.2 nor autodetection works

I tried it week ago,the setup was crashing all the time and I installed fresh win10 about 3 days ago and still have same issues. I removed all drivers with DDU (while running safe mode) still same. I had to install earlier version of ReLive.

0 Likes
6 Replies
dreamager
Adept III

Re: Can't install Adrenaline 17.2.1 nor 17.2.2 nor autodetection works

Do you have an Nvidia card?

0 Likes
nrnsze
Adept I

Wtf? Why the f**k would I post a driver issue on AMD and even AMD version of drivers if I didn't had an AMD GPU,wth..

0 Likes
dreamager
Adept III

Well, having given zero info about anything other than having windows 10, the most obvious answer to your problem is that you don't have an AMD card you may need to provide some more useful info so someone can help...

kingfish
MVP

0 Likes
nrnsze
Adept I

I had a lot to say but I deleted it because stuff you're saying makes no sense even tho I've given enough information. It frustrated me that person asks me do I have an AMD GPU on AMD FORUM while I said that I had to install EARLIER version for it to work while there's 500+ people complaining about that same driver on this forum.
HD7850 OC 1gb Windforce Gigabyte. Current version of driver: Crimson relive 16.2.2.
Anything else? Using this gpu for few years and never had an issue with drivers,especially crashing in mid-installation.

0 Likes
nrnsze
Adept I

Some of these informations are kinda funny honestly. They could just say to people to upload dxdiag or something,like srsly..

0 Likes