cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

meryemyavuz
Journeyman III

Can't Find AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Driver?

My sound interface (EVO4) does not work with AMD Ryzen 5 5600X. When I contacted EVO about this they told me to update my Ryzen to the latest driver. But I couldn't find a driver for AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 6 Core Processor. 

Could anyone help please?
Thanks!
0 Likes
1 Reply

They are talking about your AMD Motherboard CHIPSET most likely.

Regular Processors doesn't have any drivers to install except those installed by the Windows itself which can't be updated.

You need to post your computer information like the Make & Model of your Motherboard, GPU, CPU, Windows and BIOS & AMD driver version installed.

I would try to update your motherboard's BIOS and CHIPSET  and Motherboard Audio drivers to the latest version to see if it makes your EVO4 more compatible.

The AMD CHIPSET includes USB drivers.

EVO4 has Windows driver to install. I assume you have the latest EVO4 Windows Driver installed correct: https://evo.audio/products/evo-4/downloads/

NOTE: I see that the EVO4 is connected using a USB Cable. When you connect the EVO4 does it show up in both Device Manager and Windows Sound Panel?

Also I read at EVO4 Website if you connect the headphones it automatically mutes the Monitors or speakers. Does this happen?

In Windows  Sound Panel it should show the EVO4 Audio driver being enabled.  Also in Device Manager it should show the AVO4 and its driver. Any errors or yellow exclamation marks in its driver indicates a problem with Windows and AVO4.

EDIT: Also make sure your USB cable connecting your EVO4 is good and not defective.