cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Saisan
Journeyman III

Can't change display resolution after Radeon Software update

This is a new build, had it for a week or so, then the Radeon Software asked for an update.

After this update my display resolution got locked at 4096 x 2160 (Recommended) and now all my games are blocked running at this resolution which is causing most to severly lag even in the lowest graphics available in each game, I am talking 20FPS tops!

I don't know what specs are needed to find a solution but I am running on AMD Ryzen 5 3400G with Radeon Vega Graphics and 16GB RAM, it should also be noted that I am using a SmartTV as a monitor, I invested everything on this build couldn't buy a new display...

I know the size of my TV is probably the reason it's set to such a high resolution, but before the update I could change it at will, and I am fairly new to PCs so I am really lost here

I am not interested on playing on the highest graphics posible and I don't play anything too demanding, but it's incredibly sad that I can't even play Phasmophobia in the lowest settings without my GPU going on 100% and my FPS being 10

Any help is greatly apreciated

0 Likes
0 Replies