cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

lazostat
Adept I

Can someone confirm if this "fix" working?

Can someone confirm if installing only the inf driver, without adrenalin, can fix all the black screen + restart problems? And also if you combine it with border-less window while playing.

0 Likes
4 Replies

Some time back, I was running the 19.12.1 version...downloaded one of the newer drivers..20.0.12 I believe ...installed the graphics drivers only .inf, over the top of the existing 19.12.1. Had the new graphics drivers and the old control panel. It worked. I do not know about the new drivers today as I am using the latest and have had no issues with any of the updates..RX 580.

0 Likes

So it's the adrenalin app that causes all these problems? I want to know, cause i have a sealed 5600xt and i dont want to open it and have problems, so i can give it back for RMA.

0 Likes

I'm not saying it's the Adrenalin app that causes the problems...obvious as I am using it. I meant if you have a version that works for you, stay with it or try what I mentioned to get the latest graphics driver.

0 Likes
lazostat
Adept I

I won't open the card so i can RMA it.. And then i wait for nvidia 2060s price drop to buy. I give only 2,3 days more to AMD in order to fix all the problems. Or bye bye..

0 Likes