cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

afvillacortah
Journeyman III

Can I install Ryzen Master on Windows 10 pro 1909 ?

I had a Ryzen 7 1700x , my motherboard its msi x370 gaming plus. I already install the last bios update, the chipset drivers and the last windows 10 pro update. I can even install Ryzen Master, Its a windows 10 problem but i dont know what is . I dont have a previus version of Ryzen Master. 

I download Ryzen Master and when i try to intall  i had the error "Error 2753: The file "setup.exe" is not market for installation. " . I download the file 3 times and the same error apears. 

Ps : I already try whit the windows utility for problems on instalation but not work because the AMD RYZEN MASTER dont apears on the list. 

0 Likes
1 Solution
bazzingadobr
Journeyman III

Hi, acess C:\AMD\RyzenMasterExtract\MSIFiles\Qt_Dependancies and find setup.exe, and install

View solution in original post

4 Replies
bazzingadobr
Journeyman III

Hi, acess C:\AMD\RyzenMasterExtract\MSIFiles\Qt_Dependancies and find setup.exe, and install

Thanks a lot!  Finally i got Ryzen Master .

0 Likes

Finding the file was little difficult. But It worked for me as well.

0 Likes

Bazzingadobr workaround is one mentioned on another thread at another Forum which seemed to work with some Users.

see if this Windows 10 website troubleshooting tips helps resolve your issue: https://www.thewindowsclub.com/error-2753-the-file-is-not-marked-for-installation/ 

0 Likes