Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

ziltoid
Journeyman III

Bugs report for Adrenalin drivers 18.7.1

The recent version of Adrenalin drivers have 2 problems:

1. White flashes (luckily not so frequently) while watching videos with chrome in twitch.com and youtube. Sometimes rare crashes with twitch.com (10 sec block of browser and a green screen of the playing video. Refresh the page restore it)

2. Wattman problems with fans: if playing for a long time with the graphic card's fan spinning at high speed and than closing the game, wattman don't bring the fan to lower speed and remains stuck even if the temperatures are already low. As temporary fix is sufficient to change random values in wattman, press Apply and the fans return to follow the normal functionality.

Hardware:

Graphic card: asus rog strix rx 570

Monitor: aoc g2460v (freesync + enhanced sync enabled)

Any way to fix these problems or I have to wait for new drivers? Thanks

Message was edited by: Ziltoid TO

0 Likes
6 Replies
roquemar
Adept II

In case 1, I get a black screen that lasts about 2 seconds and does it in a random way that is, it does not matter if you are playing, browsing, watching videos or doing anything, you do it repeatedly and without an order.

I have the 2 problem, that of the fans, and I have tried everything and I have not found any solution, I think we should wait for other drivers to come out and see if the problem is solved.

Create a post where they gave me some solutions that did not work for me, look at it and try to see if you are served.Problema con radeon wattman.

0 Likes
javierabadie
Adept II

I have problem with the mouse lag.

When I move the mouse, random freeze

0 Likes

I noticed this as well, are you using dual monitors by chance ?

0 Likes

try turning on mouse trails....that fixed it for me

0 Likes
noodles59
Miniboss

Yes, I see frequent desktop-screen flicker/refresh when having at least 1 app window open - something is wrong!

Installed 18.5.1 and all is well again... looks to me, and reading other forums, AMD driver quality is in a free fall.

0 Likes

I have installed the 18.5.1 and I have a random black screen as when I had installed the 18.7.1, it has been happening to me since windows was updated with the update KB4345421, previously with none of the two AMD drivers did not happen to me . Today there is a patch of windows that we hope will be solved.

0 Likes