• MSI B450 Gaming Plus
  • CPU/APU
    • AMD Ryzen 5 2600
  • Power Supply Unit  Make, Model & Wattage
    • Thermaltake TR2 700W
  • RAM
    • Geil DD4 Potenza 24Gb  3000Mhz

Describe your issue:

1. Since i install my new GPU and the release of de Win Update 1903/1909 start's all the issues, BSOD of diferent tipes, already solved but one is still ocurring BSOD 0x3B, this one happen with randomly actions with the PC, playing, working, chating, on internet, viewing a video,  switching of programs or folders and doing nothing.
  2. i make serius analisys to my PC: -SFC Scannow -Memtest -Disktest (i swithc a SSD with the SO for bad sectors and test but isnt the issue), Switching of version of W10Pro from 1909 to 1903. -removing the Rams from 32Gb to only 8Gb (i find a Ram sick with issues, but isnt the issue), Making a full celan and switch of thermal paste, looking for every part of the MB and GPU and CPU and no hardware issue found. When i install the Drivers one time Windows can't recognize the software certificate of the maker.
  3. Affect every aplication because the issue appears with any action from playing to switching of windows tab or other aplications even doing nothing (yes nothing).
  4. The settings of the video drivers ere in automatic all, only the fan control whas changed, and even without the changes, still having that issue.

I will test for a last time without the GPU and Drivers to see if is the GPU or other thing on my PC.

Please help

0 Likes
1 Reply
jei
Adept I

Maybe same problems??? Rysen 5 3400G blackscreen and bluescreen  

(Maybe) Solved. I set to manual these settings in BIOS. CPU frequency and voltage auto->manual, Frequency  3700MHZ->3400MHZ, CPU Voltage auto 1,45V->1,35V, Dram voltage auto 1,2V->1,35V and Dram frequency auto 2133Mhz->2400Mhz. No blackscreen, No Bluescreen, No freezes, nothing. Source in finnish: Ratkaistu - Kone kaatuilee satunnaisen usein (etädebuggaus) | TechBBS   Problems are caused by the windows power plan (power saving) and automatic BIOS functions.

0 Likes