cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

ratelzinho
Adept I

broken valorant

Qualquer um que jogue Valorant profissionalmente é assustador para jogar em amd, infelizmente há uma falta de tecnologias neste jogo para combinar ou torná-lo semelhante e competitivo para aqueles que usam amd, por favor, faça algo

10 Replies

Okay you expressed your opinion of the game of Valorant with absolutely no information on your PC or what issues you are having with that specific game.

So when you ask AMD to do something is the same as saying " Hey this product needs help, DO SOMETHING manufacturer!", with no information for the manufacturer to go on.

0 Likes

My card is an rx 6600xt and a ryzen 5800x, I am saying that the game does not have the same technology as the other brand that produces video cards, such as low latency, I think that amd should invest in more technologies for competitive scenarios , because those who play competitively migrate to nvidea.

0 Likes

First thanks for the update.

Can you post some specific examples that AMD GPU cards doesn't feature that Nvidia GPU card does?

NOTE: I know English is not your native language. So write your reply in your native language and then use a Translation app like Google to translate it into English.

I was forced to enable my Browser Translation addon to read your original post.

You are being too vague on this point. There are many Gamers here at AMD Forums. Maybe one of them can help you enable some of the technologies that you believe the AMD GPU card doesn't have.

What do you mean by low latency in game as an example?

What other technologies are you talking about the Nvidia has that AMD doesn't have?

Could be a AMD Driver issue.

0 Likes

In the game there are some functions that we were not able to enable, for example the input lag, the connection of the network with the rest of the things appears, the input lag is very high compared to nvidea models, and a lag since the first drivers come happening, when there is a lot happening on the screen, the fps is still great, but a strange lag happens, as if it were on the game server, but testing on different computers I do not notice this strange consequence

I am not a gamer but at least you have given more information that others that do game can possibly answer as a gamer.

Personally, Both AMD and Nvidia have their Pro and Cons. As mentioned, many of the special features of both AMD and Nvidia the games most be able to support it.

About the Anti-lag feature, I know AMD has something like that in Radeon Settings.

Here is AMD Anti-lag feature being explained by AMD from this webpage: https://www.amd.com/en/technologies/radeon-software-anti-laghttps://www.amd.com/en/technologies/radeon-software-anti-lag

From the link above:

Screenshot 2022-11-22 150337.png

0 Likes

as the other brand that produces video cards, such as low latency

Ah yes... AMD should somehow steal proprietary software from other company. . . Genius idea
AMD has analog called Anti-Lag, but it works a bit differently of course (more like Nvidia Low Latency mode).

Second. To even use Reflex, you... surprise, surprise, actually need game that implemented Reflex support into it's code (basically like DLSS). So it isn't on just AMD side to develop something like this on as deep level as Nvidia did.
More than that. Why would they spend their resources on such thing at this point of time, where there is much more important stuff they must do beforehand.

Don't forget that AMD GPU market share is MUCH less than Nvidia one. And Nvidia likes to abuse their proprietary stuff linking their consumers to their products even more, so only competitor can compete only in some areas. More than that! Nvidia is focused ONLY on their GPU's, while AMD have GPU, CPU, APU and CDNA compute cards. And everything needs bloody support.

Are you listening to what I'm saying, amd could do more for the competitive market, they are at a disadvantage, but apparently you suck amd's balls mercilessly and go blind, I'm not cussing fighting any of this, I'm just suggesting focus on the competitive side because there is no such thing on the amd side.

0 Likes

In the game there are some functions that we were not able to enable, for example the input lag, the connection of the network with the rest of the things appears, the input lag is very high compared to nvidea models, and a lag since the first drivers come happening, when there is a lot happening on the screen, the fps is still great, but a strange lag happens, as if it were on the game server, but testing on different computers I do not notice this strange consequence

0 Likes

What will it change? Please, tell me.
Competitive people will still decide to buy Nvidia even with AMD having such stuff. Just because top tier Nvidia GPU are still give you higher overall performance in most situations.
And i am not even saying that competitive gamers are such small market share, that developing new stuff and paying game devs money to implement it in their games just to take this small part of pie will not worth it for AMD in the end.
AMD makes money on server segment. Consumer segment is more like beta-test for them.

In addition. 99.99% of people won't tell latency difference that is less than about 10-15 ms.

Also. . . In the game there are some functions that we were not able to enable, for example the input lag.

I am quite literally told you WHY it doesn't work like that. Because NVIDIA Reflex requires game developer to actually implement Nvidia proprietary code into game! It is NVIDIA code. Of course AMD users won't be able to use it. As you cannot use DLSS.

Frame stutters are different issue on other hand. Try disabling enchanced sync, but setting VSync to off? You can also use MPT to lock down minimal GPU frequency to about 2000-2200 mHz for more responsiveness.

AMD needs to fix current issues before working on new features.

Key-J
Paragon

Lamentamos saber que você está tendo problemas com a AMD. O que exatamente está acontecendo? Além disso, este pode não ser o melhor lugar para falar sobre seus problemas, já que este é um fórum em inglês, e eles geralmente não falam português. Talvez encontre ajuda aqui: https://www.amd.com/pt

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
0 Likes