cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

soulhur
Journeyman III

Brightness and Colour Controls 17.9.2 - 18.5.2

Driver 17.9.2  has a good settings and no need change after installing but driver18.5.1 and 18.5.2 change brightness and color .That is worse and poblem.Please solve.

Message was edited by: Matt B

We have updated the title of this discussion with relevant details to better describe your issue.

0 Likes
15 Replies
en3rgy-x
Adept I

I'm having the same problem, I've faced it once, but I'll tell you what, I'm angry about it.

0 Likes
Matt_AMD
Community Manager

You can adjust brightness under Radeon Settings > Display > Color.

0 Likes
soulhur
Journeyman III

I tried but  not possible the make old settings.Please solve these to new updates.

0 Likes

Can you provide more information about your system? What GPU are you using? What type of display connection? What Pixel Format settings are you using in 18.5.2?

0 Likes
locodicegr
Miniboss

Stop spamming the same thread many times.

Everything you need is under Radeon Settings > Display > Color as Matt said.

Also use Pixel Format -> Full RGB.

soulhur
Journeyman III

i use samsung tv-monitor not big one, this cause problem i thing.:Yaur new samsung tv sincronise cause problem.Solve these problem to your new updates and learn all things about what you publish than answer.I use paarot displaycard and all my products after date of 2015.They are amd and high properties.

0 Likes

Alright nice trolling.

0 Likes
soulhur
Journeyman III

Troll makes yrolling, Are you insult me? contnue... I am going to use laws. Your kind always do this.

0 Likes

Everything you need is under Radeon Settings > Display > Color as Matt said.

Also use Pixel Format -> Full RGB.

0 Likes
soulhur
Journeyman III

Automaticly determine settings until version 17.9.2 . But still update make chanceing and seem more brightness ,seem worse.  I  dont have to waste my time change settings for finding old settings. New changing can be cause eyes problem also.I want to keep my old settings,Do you understand Whats What?

0 Likes

No, i dont understand anything you are saying, i need google translate, sorry.

0 Likes
soulhur
Journeyman III

Should i born again as English ?İsn't Racism guilty in this age?.

0 Likes

No, racism is in the mind of the beholder. Stupidity is guilty in any age....

0 Likes
soulhur
Journeyman III

Laws always solve problems.

0 Likes

If you supply INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION​ , then maybe someone can offer suggestions.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes