cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

fruitlich
Journeyman III

boot problem after newest Radeon update

I freshly installed Windows and after installing the newest (november) update from radeon graphics my PC got bluescreen with a stopcode "driver........." cant remember atm.... EDIT:I have gone through all stopcodes and I am pretty sure it was DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

After trying to restart my PC doesnt even boot anymore and I cannot get into BIOS...... its just stuck in troubleshooting for hours and I have no idea what to try anymore... my options are quite limited.... it just give me the option for ,troubleshoot itself ,troubleshoot with network connection,continue to windows (which doesnt work), and delete all my programs and apps which I did but nothing happened.

Windows 10

3600 Ryzen

Sapphire RX 580 4 gb

x570 aorus elite

Edit: I have found the safe mode option but after my PC restarts to get into different modes my USB ports do not work so I cant even press F4 for safe mode....

0 Likes
1 Reply
rithvl
Journeyman III

Try removing the overclock on your gpu if you have one. Take out the CMOS battery and put it back in to reset any BIOS or UEFI overclocks. Wait 10 minutes and put it back in. Try taking graphics card out to get into bios. Sorry to say but if your usb ports dont work than it may be a dead motherboard not saying its confirmed dead but it may be. Did you give any static to your pc on usb ports? Also mabey your power supply was too weak and you may need to upgrade it to above 500w to make sure its a stable power connection. Your graphics card is sucking the power out of all the other components causing it to crash and it cant boot because the hard drive becomes undetecable. Because of an OC. Any oc can cause this issue Ram oc gfx card oc cpu oc ANY!

0 Likes