cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Aminul
Adept I

Bluetooth Is not found

I am using Ryzen 5 3400G. I tried to conect my wireless blue-tooth headset.My headset not showing on the pc. Then Went to device manager there is no blue-tooth driver is found.

In the bluetooth setting I made troubleshoot and shown that there is no blue-tooth installed.

How can I get that driver?

8 Replies

Bluetooth/WiFi Feature comes either integrated with your motherboard or on a separate piece of hardware like a Dongle or PCIe card.

Processors doesn't have Bluetooth integrated on it.

The easiest way is to purchase a good Bluetooth/WiFi dongle or install a PCIe Bluetooth/WiFi card in your motherboard.

Seems like your motherboard doesn't have integrated Bluetooth/ Wifi installed otherwise Windows would have automatically installed a driver for it or it would come with your Motherboard's driver CD.

At the present time  CD drive is not be used by the user. So, How can I run the motherboard CD

0 Likes

Download the Bluetooth driver directly from the Motherboard or Bluetooth Device Support website (internet).

If the Bluetooth Device uses Intel Drivers then you can download and use Intel's Driver and Support Assistant

0 Likes

I am using using AMD processor and msi motherboard but did not find the Bluetooth driver in AMD site. Did not find any proper video to download the amd Bluetooth driver. IN internet all drivers  for intel. So, what can  I do?

Sir I can tell that English is not your native language.

AMD doesn't have Bluetooth drivers. AMD Processors doesn't have Bluetooth integrated in it. You won't find Bluetooth drivers at AMD download page.

If your MSI Motherboard has Bluetooth then you need to go to MSI SUPPORT and download the Bluetooth driver for the motherboard if the motherboard has Bluetooth/Wifi feature integrated in it.

If you have a AMD APU (Processor with Graphics integrated in it) then you can download AMD Graphics Driver for your APU Processor from AMD Download website.

Please post your MSI Motherboard Make & Model and I will see if it has Bluetooth or not on it.

Hello sir i have asus A320 motherbord with R3200g

Please tell how can i install bluetooth to my dekstop

Please reply as soon as pollible 

0 Likes

MSI B450M PRO VDH MAX...Please checked it out. I am also face above this problem.

0 Likes

Looking at your MSI Motherboard Spec it doesn't have integrated Bluetooth nor Wifi on it: https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/B450M-PRO-VDH-MAX/Specification

You need to purchase an internal Bluetooth/Wifi PCIe card or USB Bluetooth/Wifi to get Bluetooth to work on your PC.

Before I purchased my Asus Motherboard with integrated Bluetooth/Wifi I was using a Gigabyte Bluetooth/Wifi PCIe card. It worked great and had no issues with connecting my Bluetooth hardware or devices.

If unsure about whether to purchase a PCIe Card or USB device read this article that shows you the Pros & Cons of both: https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/pros-cons-pci-e-wireless-adapter-vs-usb-wireless-solution/

Just go to Amazon or any online Retailer and input Wifi/Bluetooth PCIe card and it will show you a selection that might be in your budget or fit in your PC. If you don't have an extra PCIe x1 slot then you will need to purchase a USB Wifi/Bluetooth device.

0 Likes