cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

QuBz
Journeyman III

Bluescreen Problem

hey i need help when i download the amd radeon software i get on the next reboot a bluescreen and then always have to reset my pc does anyone know what is the reason ?

i have rx 5700 xt 

and a 5 3600

0 Likes
1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable

The first thing you'll likely need to do is install the latest AMD chipset drivers from your motherboard if Windows Update hasn't already done so.
Download Adrenalin 21.10.2 from AMD Driver / Support and DDD, disable the network card, Windows Update and set the device installation to No; remove all graphics drivers in Safe Mode with DDD; restart and then install the 21.10.2 driver only and restart and then you can reactivate the network card. This procedure prevents an AMD Microsoft driver from Windows Update from conflicting immediately after the restart. I did the same with my RX5700XT and GiBy X399 Aorus Pro. Instead of adrenaline, I use the MSI Afterburner and Furmark, in the GPU-Z lookup you can compare the data of your graphics card from the manufacturer with the standard setting of the Radeon driver, which are much higher than specified by the manufacturer. Simply test your own profiles with the benchmark to see whether they are stable (FPS, power consumption, core clock and core voltage with 0-8 MSAA). Because of the different graphics machines in the games, I have adapted graphics profiles.

0 Likes