cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

mitesh22696
Journeyman III

blue screen of death due to catalyst control center

i have AMD RADEON 7670M graphics card installed in my dell laptop. when i switch any games in high performance mode in catalyst control center then it shows the following when i start the game,error.png

and sometimes my pc gets turn off after showing blue screen as seen in below picture

IMG_20190918_165353.jpg

what should i do??

0 Likes
5 Replies
mstfbsrn980
Grandmaster

Test your laptop with FurMark for 15 minutes with 800x600 without AA. The problem is probably software releated if it doesn't crash. Make sure that all drivers and operating system are stable and up to date.

0 Likes

ok 

0 Likes

What OS?

What processor/APU?

0 Likes

operating system = windows 7 

processor = Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-3227U CPU @ 1.90GHz

0 Likes

Is Win7 fully updated? https://community.amd.com/thread/180667 

** Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 must be fully updated before attempting to install any AMD driver. All 'critical', 'recommended', and 'optional' (no language packs,etc) updates as well as any Service Packs (SP) must be installed before any attempt to install graphics drivers. If you do not get this message .... keep installing until you do:

Did you install the Intel graphics driver first? Laptop graphics update...How to 

Laptops have different requirements/procedures than desktop computers when updating graphics drivers. It all depends on the processors....either Intel or AMD. 

0 Likes