cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

abdollah
Journeyman III

blue screen error page on my hp notebook by installing AMD Radeon 530 Display Driver

hi. about 7 month ago i bought this notebook and from first day that i power on it, after some minutes it runs to blue screen error page and auto restart and this problem repeated after every some minutes. i try many solution but not usefule until i uninstall AMD Radeon 530 Display driver from my loptop the error disappeard for ever. and even i check for online installation of driver but again after installing it, my loptop runs to blue screen error and again restarted. and i found that my notebook has problem with AMD display driver and i tested other version of this driver but not useful and error will appear by installing any version of AMD radeon 530 display driver. and about 7 monthes that i use my loptop without Any AMD display driver and it works good. but now i need to install this driver how can i do?

thanks alot. i am waiting for your answer.

my loptop : hp notebook 15 - bs104ne  with windows 10 home x64

Serial Number : CND8023T33
Product Number : 2ZJ97EA
0 Likes
5 Replies

AMD has no drivers on it's site for your graphics. AMD offers generic drivers. The 530M is a OEM configured graphics chip and you download the drivers from them. There will be two updates..one for the Intel graphics and one for the AMD graphics. Or they may include both in one download. Install the Intel one first if you have a choice.

HP Software and Driver Downloads for HP Laptops | HP® Customer Support 

I know and I got my notebook drivers from this hp link that you attach and first install intel graphic and then download and install AMD graphic driver of my loptop from hp site, when I install AMD driver after some minutes it will be restart and run in blue screen page. this version of AMD in hp site for my loptop is AMD Radeon 530.

0 Likes
abdollah
Journeyman III

is there any body help?

0 Likes

If the laptop's HP drivers are also having the same problem, i would turn you Laptop in under Warranty to HP and have them check it out since it was happening since you purchased the laptop. It is possible the 530M is defective.

HP Support has a Online Diagnostic that you can download and see if you have a bad hardware component from here: HP PCs - Testing for Hardware Failures | HP® Customer Support 

Once you run it contact and open a Ticket with HP Customer Support and see what they recommend.

0 Likes

I test it before and it dose not detects any problem.

0 Likes