Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

stevens22
Adept I

Blank When installing AMD Driver

Hii there,

I have some problem when i install AMD Graphics Driver on my laptop Yesterday , I just try to find the solutions in this forums , but no one work for my case. I need some help how to solved my problem , it's a laptop. APU. So i just try to install the latest driver or old driver , or any driver that compatible with my graphics card , but it's still blank when installing AMD Graphics Driver. I just try to using Safe Mode to remove the Driver and with DDU application too. Everything is good after uninstalling AMD Driver , But its Microsoft Basic Display Driver , i cant set my brightness on my laptop. My EYES OMG. I just try to upgrade bios too . but nothing . my graphics card is good , everything is detected , the problem is on the drivers or my windows 10 ?

Manufacturer : Acer

Item Momdel : Aspire EE5-553G

Bios: InsydeH2O Version 05.11.23V1.31

Processor : AMD FX-9800P RADEON R7, 12 COMPUTE CORES 4C+8G (4CPUs), ~2.7GHz

DUAL Graphics

Graphics Card : AMD Radeon™R8 M445DX with 2GB Dedicated VRAM

Memory : 16GB Ram

DirectX Version: DirectX 12

I just try to :

- install win 7 , win 8 , win 10 Pro , win 10 Enterprise , win 10 Home

-Clean AMD Driver on my PC using DDU Application on Safe Mode

-Try to install different Driver version.

-Update bios

i cant bake or burn my Graphic card , its APU on laptop

My windows are up to date when i installing AMD Driver

I need help to installing AMD Driver now... Thanks before

3 Replies
stevens22
Adept I

HELLO AMD ??  No One Answering ......

0 Likes

Is this the driver you downloaded and used on your laptop: APU .

Here how to install the driver from AMD Forum: Laptop graphics update...How to .

Here how to make your laptop switchable if applicable: Configuring Laptop Switchable Graphics on a Windows® Based System

Yes i did , is there any possibility of hardware damage? If yes, How do I check the detected or damaged hardware in the APU laptop ?

0 Likes