Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Lvl100Sn
Adept I

Black screen radeon RX5700 xt

Hello everyone, 

Sorry by advance if my english is not perfect  

I am currently experiencing issues with my PC. 

When i start up my PC and launch a video game (LOL, Valorant, CS go, Cod cold war or BF3) , my PC crash in like 2 or 3 minutes max (Black screen with an unpleasant sound in headset), then it will restart and i am gonna able to play as much as i want. 

I already sent it to after service consumer, they changed the CPU (that's what they said) and it came back with the same issue...

In the reliability report, it was the Radeon software crash that was causing this, so i installed latest drivers without the software. 

I now have less crashes but i still have it 1 or 2 times a day. 

You can find my setup here Capture d’écran 2021-05-21 211301.png

The GPU is a Powercolor and the supply power is a Boostbox 600W 80+ gold.

Does anyone have this issues ? 

What can i do ? 

Thanks for help ! 

Kind regards 

0 Likes
8 Replies
Fastbreak
Adept I

Hi would you be so kind to go in the event viewer of windows and tell what error are you getting related to that crashes?

0 Likes

Hey I do have similar issues. After I updated My AMD drivers y some Windows's updated were Made My PC is a mess. It crashes and then stop showing picture so I gotta turn off the PC and then it works fine but it shows error code 22 no the event box

0 Likes

Hi !

I can't post my message because of "HTML error" on the forum..

Can i send you a private message then ? 

Thanks 

0 Likes

Hi again !

After some research, i do have the following issues in the event viewer : 

AMDRyzenMasterDriverV17 service failed to start due to error: The specified path was not found.

and

An unrecoverable hardware error has occurred. Signaled by component: processor core Error source: Machine Check Exception Error type: Cache Hierarchy Error Processor APIC ID: 9 For more information, see the details of this entry.

I had 2 versions of amdryzenmaster in the regedit and deleted the V16 to keep the V17 only.

What is the problem then ? 

Thanks for help again ! 

Ps : Abrahamrossi, do you have the same system that i do ? 

0 Likes

Up ! Any help ? 

Hey,

I get the exact same thing, but most strange thing is that I never installed Ryzen Master ever, if its even related, and My file is missing from where its supposed to be. It can't find it because it doesn't exist.

Help

0 Likes

Hi which version amd display drivers you are using i got same error and i install Adrenalin 21.6.1 now work fine error is gone

0 Likes
tauuruz
Adept II

Hi!

I've got the same error some weeks ago, until I installed

Adrenalin 21.8.1 Optional
Give it a try.

0 Likes