Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

plumboby
Miniboss

Re: Black Screen - NEED FAST FIX

Jump to solution

I agre on pokester estacitc approach is the best for a laptop. Might been nice if you had previously listed if it was a Laptop from the first posting would been easier to diagnose.

0 Likes
plumboby
Miniboss

Jump to solution

Yeah hes in good hands. Havnt worked on laptops for a bit tho might be an idea to start working on them again, to  keep my hand in it.

0 Likes
kingfish
MVP

Jump to solution

If none of the above has solved your problem...it may be beyond your ability.

1. Take your computer to a professional and pay them to fix it.

2. Try a system restore to a time before you installed the headphones.

3. Uninstall any software you installed with the headphones.

elstaci
MVP

Jump to solution

Plumboby, where do you get the indication that the OPS is using a laptop?

"Im on a lenovo desktop with a 6850 AMD Radeon HD GPU" with a AMD K10 CPU (Sempron, Athlon, or Phenom).

Lenovo also makes Desktops besides Laptops.  The AMD K10 is a class of CPU that includes Sempron, Athlon and Phenom CPUs.

0 Likes
pokester
MVP

Jump to solution

This was my mistake. I thought I read laptop. Simple error that apparently is a big deal now. Very sorry, I just misread, and was trying to help the OP stay on yours and Kingfish's good advice. Sorry.

0 Likes
elstaci
MVP

Jump to solution

Very easy mistake to make. Since most Users here at AMD Forum when they post a question about a Lenovo computer, over 95% of the time it is a laptop and not a desktop. At first I thought the OPS was talking about a Laptop also until I reread it again more closely.

0 Likes
pokester
MVP

Jump to solution

Sorry I just realized it was my mistake you guys were talking about a few minutes ago. I hadn't connected those dots when quickly looking in while at work. It was really just a lack of focus error. I probably shouldn't read this stuff when I can't give it my full attention.

0 Likes
kingfish
MVP

Jump to solution

Happens to everybody

pokester
MVP

Jump to solution

I still feel bad about it. But the picture made me LOL! thanks!

0 Likes