cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

maxrealliti
Adept II

black screen and improper operation of drivers when overclocking RAM on Ryzen processors

Good afternoon, I wonder when the AMD team will solve the problem with drivers for their video cards?

the problem is global and judging by the forum there are enough people,and the essence of the problem lies precisely in overclocking RAM on ryzen processors.when overclocking RAM, you can get a significant increase in applications and games from 10 to 50%,I understand that the AMD command does not understand why the black screen and freezes freeze and the like happen because the drivers are tested on Intel processors with regular overclocking or an xmp profile. 

my system: Ryzen 3800x,Asus Crosshair vi Hero (bios 7704),g.skill f4-3200c14d-32gtzr, Sapphire Vega 64 LC (bios 8774) Samsung c32hg70qqi, Windows 10 x64 2004

the whole essence of the problems it was when overclocking the memory more than once conducted tests,if you keep the memory at a frequency of 2133 SPD then everything works fine without any complaints, but if you set up an XMP profile or manually overclock it using a dram calculator then the system is stable and everything works fine except for the video card drivers they live their lives. the card starts to rise above the declared frequencies the memory of the friezes constantly freezes the black screen and the like, will the code be solved ??

for example, I can make 2 videos that show the incorrect operation of drivers and counters in other drivers and in fact

11/5000
12 Replies