cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

cat_man
Journeyman III

Re: Black screen after updating Radeon software.

GUYS I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM HELP ME PLS ONLY VER.
17.10.1721 WORKS FOR ME ANY OTHER UPDATED RIVERS WONT WORK HELP ME PLS

0 Likes
hypnofrog00
Journeyman III

ok guys so heres my issue i have an AMD Radeon 570 RX 4 gig. when i launch a game and get a few seconds to minutes into the game the screen will go black but i can still hear the active audio then it pops back on and i can see again. it will also do this at random while i am on a browser. sometimes she really goes hard and changes my screen aspects and ratios to a lower res and smaller screen aspects. it will also on occasion knock me out of full screen mode. i have updated all of the bios and software has also been updated so im not sure as to what it could be that is causing all of these issues but i am out of ideas and would love to get back to gaming as soon as possible so if you guys could help me out a chick would really appreciate it!

0 Likes
speedbleeder
Adept II

Hey  Hypnofrog00

Those symptoms sound very familiar to a cooked card, have  you OC the card at all in its life like with something other than the Radeon programme? If you have try resetting the card to factory sometimes using  MSI after burner works great for this card manufacturer isn't a problem to use this.

If you can do you have a friend that you can test take out and test the card in another machine?

Hope this helps and let us know what the results are.

0 Likes
tnmoo
Journeyman III

How were you able to roll back if the monitor is showing black screen??  I can't do anything with a black screen?

thx!

0 Likes