cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

zefruk
Journeyman III

Black Screen after updating drivers to Adrenalin 2020 Edition

I recently got the Adrenalin 2020 Edition drivers update, but after installing and restarting, screen remains black after the Windows logo (well, actually is a hp logo for me), so i guess my PC is not completely compatible with this new version of the driver.

I tried 20.1.3 and 20.2.1 and I'm still stuck after the Windows (hp) logo...

I made a clean install of the Adrenalin 2020 by uninstalling video and other AMD drivers before installing the new ones and didn't work neither.(Also I installed by updating like any other person could do and the error persisted).

The fix was to restore the PC before installing the mentioned above (I'm on 19.2.1) but I'd really like to get the new version on my PC.

I made a clean install of the Adrenalin 2020 by uninstalling video and other AMD drivers before installing the new ones and didn't work neither.(Also I installed by updating like any other person could do and the error persisted).

PS: In one of the installing attempts, the installer didn´t prompt me to restart the PC, so I played some games with they had better performance and graphics, but I restarted the PC and the problem persisted

My PC specs (from dxdiag report)

Operating System: Windows 10 Home Single Language 64-bit (10.0, Build 18362) (18362.19h1_release.190318-1202)
                         Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
      System Manufacturer: HP
                System Model: HP All-in-One 24-f1xx
                             BIOS: F.20 (type: UEFI)
                      Processor: AMD Ryzen 3 3200U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx   (4 CPUs), ~2.6GHz
                          Memory: 4096MB RAM

Available OS Memory: 3508MB RAM
                       Page File: 5719MB used, 2396MB available

0 Likes
0 Replies