Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Angelacayo
Journeyman III

Black Screen after install Adrenaline

Hi team, 
I have a Dell Vostro 3405 with Ryzen 5 3450 with Radeon graphics integrated. So when a I try to play Fortnite the pc shows an popup to install a new versión of Adrenaline drivers etc. When the instllation end, the tool sugest restart, so i  choose this option, but was the last becasuse never start again. The screen is black. Iam using a HDMI monitor because my lapton screen is broken. 
I do not know how fix this issue. I try to press power button to start windows 10 with out drivers, but I can not see anything. 

Best Regards,

0 Likes
2 Replies
vialli100
Forerunner

Being a laptop, you should download drivers from Dell's website.

Support for Vostro 3405 | Drivers & Downloads | Dell UK

They will be as UpToDate as far as Dell will update them.  

AMD Ryzen 7 3700x, Asus Tuf Gaming RX 6700 XT, Asus TUF Gaming x570 Plus, 32gb G.Skill TZ neo 3600mhz, Samsung 980pro 1tb NVME, Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1tb NVME, Lian Li Galahad AIO 240mm, Antec Titanium 1kw.
0 Likes

Hi, but the problem now is I have not screen to see or make some change. I can not restore I do not know Why the screen shows black all time. 
But Windows run because I can hear the sond when I put USB mouse or other device. If I press ALT+F4 use the TAB press enter I can switch off the laptop

0 Likes