I play this game, Tales of Vesperia on steam. Every time I'm battling on a type of surface that allows for cracks (game will apply cracks on the floor when you use certain skills) the entire floor goes black except for the area where the crack is applied.
I have no idea what else I can do. I've tried so many different fixes, none of them work.
- Reinstalling the game on different drives
- Verifying game integrity on steam
- Updated VC redistributables & .NET
- Using previous drivers as well as the newest drivers for my 5700xt.
- Turning off settings in adrenaline and in-game to as low as they go, or off if possible.
Only time I don't have this problem is when i'm in Safe Mode.
I'm not the only one with this card, who's had this issue with this game. Other people on steam have reported the same problem, never had this issue on my rx580 so i'm quite certain that the issue is this card.
If anyone has some advice on how to fix this problem, i'm open to it. It's unfortunate cause my only issue with this card is this game, it does very well in all other titles I throw at it. Hope to find a fix.
If this screen is visible after a while of gaming, there is a problem with the GPU video memory. An immediate obvious error is driver error...