cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Adept I
Adept I

Re: Behringer X-Touch USB Driver issues

thanks for the help but unfortunately does not work.

0 Kudos
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

I also encounter the same problem with my Asus tuf gaming x570 mainboard with a Ryzen x3700. I am using the Qcon Icon Pro X controller instead of the behringer x-touch. Also get the same usb issues.

I'm using the latest driver and bios. I tried several workarounds in the registry (found online). Plugged a usb hub. Nothing worked. Also a new installation of windows 10 pro doesn't work because I had the windows 10 pro "n" (no media pack) version. (Then I plugged the controller as the first usb device). Still no success.

Someone got it fixed yet?

My final try will be a usb pci-x controller. Not sure if I should try a usb 2.0 controller or a 3.0...let's see if this works.

0 Kudos
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Good news! I bought a delock pci-x usb 3.0 controller and it works with my Qcon Icon Pro X controller. I don't even had to install any drivers for the USB controller. I just plugged my Icon Pro X and it works instantly. No USB code 10 error anymore.

Delock Produkte 89363 Delock PCI Express Karte > 4 x extern USB 3.0 

So glad that it works with my new DAW. I think this should also help with your Behringer X-Touch.

0 Kudos
Grandmaster
Grandmaster

I said that before... Hopefully it will work properly... USB voltage was not enough. The new controller will have the power to regulate the voltage (5V).

0 Kudos
Big Boss
Big Boss

I have noticed some USB front panel boxes now use SATA power to add more current for device charging.

0 Kudos
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

"Nobody uses midi anymore" hahha this guy. Are you active in the music industry mate? Midi is everywhere, everybody uses midi. 

Big Boss
Big Boss

remembermewell wrote:

"Nobody uses midi anymore" hahha this guy. Are you active in the music industry mate? Midi is everywhere, everybody uses midi. 

even the venerable old turntable has sprouted USB on them

mixing boards I use have Firewire on them to allow for digital recording

0 Kudos
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

even the venerable old turntable has sprouted USB on them

There is something called midi over usb?

mixing boards I use have Firewire on them to allow for digital recording

Again, mixing boards are not meant to have midi. Some have them as an added bonus, but its not their main purpose. Midi is for synthesis. Controlling modular or soft/hardware synths. Midi is for controlling a daw. I could go on...

I think you don't understand what midi is, what it's main purpose is. The examples you give are devices that don't do what midi is meant for.

0 Kudos
Big Boss
Big Boss

I have seen MIDI USB cables, never tried one as the keyboard I have is USB and it works with the software I use now.

0 Kudos
Esteemed Contributor III

You might want to post your problem at this Music Tech site. Seems like many people are having similar issues with Ryzen 3xxxx processors : https://community.musictribe.com/t5/Recording/X-Touch-driver-issue-with-Windows-10-update-1903/td-p/...

This User at the above mentioned link said he found a work around. May be it might work for you also:

This User couldn't find a solution to X-touch at AMD so he posted a thread at Microsoft Forums: PnP device showing Driver Error with Code 10 in Device Manager - Microsoft Community 

This is what the Microsoft Moderator suggested to do:

Note: Don't know if you have seen these threads or websites before or not. But if you haven't they may have some temp. solutions.

0 Kudos