cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Battlefield™ V players may experience character outlines stuck on screen after being revived. NOPE NOT FIXED

Not sure what BFV game they fixed but it's not the one from EA and DICE. 

0 Likes
8 Replies
jerryy
Adept I

vega 56, 19.2.1 - clean install, unfortunately not fixed (quick annoying fix - hit esc,squads,esc back to game)

0 Likes

Yup been doing the squads fix since I got the game. Great help to those that don't know, so thanks! Thanks also for the confirmation. Was wondering if it was just me but last night a guy in my squad was complaining about it too. 

0 Likes

amdmatt any chance you could report this to the driver guys that no it is not fixed please?

0 Likes

The fix was for DX11 mode.

We hope to address the issue in DX12 in a future driver.

0 Likes

Cool thanks for the clarification. I don't think it mentioned that in the release notes. I may switch to DX11 then for the time being. It is real pain dealing with this issue. At least progress is being made. I am supper happy with the fix on radeon settings not crashing constantly for those of us with 50 or more games.

Correct, it was not mentioned in the release notes unfortunately and it should have been. 

0 Likes
jerryy
Adept I

@pokester no problem, glad to help

in this thread is reported apparently fixed for vega but i also confirmed that its not the case

btw dice did something with dx12 its working almost perfect at least on my rig 6700k,16gb 3200mhz,vega 56(19.2.1), except when i select customize character picture is extremely dimmed

0 Likes

Yes I am running DX12 on BFV too. On BF1 DX11 is better for me.

0 Likes