cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Eto_Sedewl
Adept I

auto-detect tool and even manual driver installation doesn't correctly display my radeon 625 video c

Hello, I previously wrote a similar post here about this, the fact is that the amd driver auto-detection tool incorrectly displays my laptop's radeon 625 discrete graphics card, after updating the drivers from which it displays its name as radeon 530 series, which does not support modern drivers judging by according to the official website

The problem here is that when the amd developers advise in this case to manually search for your model and install the driver, even in this case the installer refuses to download the correct version of the driver, while it offers to install the version for legacy systems 21.6.2  with a version for the integrated video card higher than 22.5.1

•  Also, I was previously advised to install the manufacturer's oem drivers, however, the manufacturer acer is in no hurry to update the graphics card drivers, releasing only one version of the driver
0 Likes
1 Reply
Eto_Sedewl
Adept I

if the non-working application is launched from the built-in video card, then everything works, from which we can conclude that the problem is in the driver 22.6.1 of the discrete video card, which the auto-detect tool so diligently installs for me

0 Likes