cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

spooky_memes
Journeyman III

atikmdag.sys causes Blue Screens

atikmdag.sys causes Blue Screens I keep getting blue screens, all sources lead to this .sys file, i currently own a Ryzen 5 2400G with Vega 11 Graphics, the blue screens always happen while I'm playing a game, and sometimes it just leads to my game crashing, please help me.

My friend told me to update drivers but they're already latest version and I don't know what to do anymore, i reinstalled windows 10 from scratch, uninstalled and reinstalled drivers, but no matter what I do, I only get to play whatever game I play for 10 minutes at a time before either the game crashes or the entire pc crashes. Here are transcripts from my WhoCrashed attachedCapture.PNGCapture1.PNGCapture 2.PNG

0 Likes
2 Replies
doychin
Journeyman III

I have similar issues but with 3750h based notebook and I get BSOD when I browse with firefox. The errors are different but it is always when I browse with firefox.

My system is Acer Nitro 5 AN515-43 with 3750H + RX 560 4GB.

If I switch to Chrome for example I don't get such error or probably I did not use Chrome enough to crash my system.

0 Likes
drallim
Elite

Sounds like instability due to overclocking or overheating. If you're running at stock and confident it's not overheating, I would try running memtest overnight to see if you get any memory errors. Easy test to do since it happens while you sleep.

0 Likes