cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

mark04
Journeyman III

ATI RADEON HD 5400 SERIES

Hola, necesito los controladores de la tarjeta de video Ati radeon hd 5400 series para el windows 8.1 pro para 32 bits (x86). 

No encuentro el controlador correspondiente el mas parecido fue la ati radeon hd 5450. PERO NO.  Yo quiero los controladores de la tarjeta de video Ati radeon hd 5400 series.

In english.

Hi, i need the drivers of the Ati radeon hd 5400 series video card for windows 8.1 pro for 32 bits (x86).

I can not find the corresponding driver, the closest one was ati radeon hd 5450. BUT NOT. I want the drivers of the Ati radeon HD 5400 series video card.

0 Likes
3 Replies

There is no such thing as a HD5400 graphics card. There is a series of HD5400 graphics cards...the HD5450 is one of them.

Is this a laptop?

0 Likes
i_simsizzz
Journeyman III

Benim bilgisayarım masaüstü ekran kartı motelim ise amd ati radeon hd 5400 ve ben yazılım ve driver bulamıyorum forum açacaktım ancak nereden açılacağını bulamadım ben bu ekran kartı driver ini nereden bulabilirim 

0 Likes

You have to know WHICH HD5400 graphics you have. HD5400 means a series of HD54xx graphics cards. I would assume it's the HD5450.

** Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 must be fully updated before attempting to install any AMD driver. All 'critical', 'recommended', and 'optional' (no language packs,etc) updates as well as any Service Packs (SP) must be installed before any attempt to install graphics drivers. If you do not get this message .... keep installing until you do:

0 Likes