cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

strax
Adept I

ATI Radeon 4600 Series HD cant find drivers cant update

Its an old card and i wanted too update drivers but there no for my graphic card its like it does not exist.Pls help!

0 Likes
22 Replies

4600 SERIES is just that ...a series of graphics cards. Which one do you have? 

And this is 'assuming' you don't have a laptop.  INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION 

AMD Drivers and Support for Radeon, Radeon Pro, FirePro, APU, CPU, Ryzen, desktops, laptops 

Thats the name ATI Radeon HD 4600 BUT theres no 4600

0 Likes

pastedImage_1.png

0 Likes

pastedImage_1.png

0 Likes

even on your picture theres no "4600"

0 Likes

4600 SERIES is just that ...a series of graphics cards. Which one do you have? 

0 Likes

you robot or something?....

0 Likes

if no then did you even look at the pictures?!

0 Likes

When I Google on the DeviceID from your own screenshots strax‌, I see that it is most likely a ATI Radeon HD 4670.

Just Google on this "0x9490" ;-) So if you select the 4670, you should be fine.

By the way, all in the same 'family' should be fine because the software/drivers are for a whole bunch of ATI cards.

0 Likes
rawintellect
Miniboss

Download GPU-Z. It will tell you exactly what model of 4600 you have. If it's just a 4600 it's safe to say that ANY 46XX driver will work for your card. 

GPUZ.jpg

0 Likes

Thanks i will try now

its 4600 but when i click look up its 4670 

Use the 4670 driver.

0 Likes

Theres no option for windows 10 but i quess 8 will be fine?

0 Likes

Give it a shot. 

"its 4600 but when i click look up its 4670 "

BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now this: (hope you understand the word "series" now)

https://community.amd.com/docs/DOC-1313 

The following Discrete AMD Radeon™ Graphics products support up to WDDM 1.1 and DirectX® 10.1:

• ATI Radeon™ HD 4000 Series /ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 4000 Series Graphics
  • ATI Radeon™ HD 3000 Series /ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 3000 Series Graphics
  • ATI Radeon™ HD 2000 Series /ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 2000 Series Graphics

These graphics products must be installed using display driver version: 8.970.100.9001. This driver is provided as a courtesy and only available via Windows Update. Please enable Windows Update and allow it to detect and install the appropriate driver.

NOTE: ATI Radeon™ HD 4000/ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 4000, ATI Radeon™ HD 3000/ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 3000, and ATI Radeon™ HD 2000/ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 2000 Series Graphics reached peak performance optimization on October, 2013. No additional driver releases are planned for these products.

0 Likes

@kingfish you could at least said how too see what graphic i rly have but you didnt and thats why you bad helper i understanded your point about series when you first replied..... youre terrible

0 Likes

Your welcome.....

I didnt wanted too offend you english is not my main language soo i dont know when i crossed the line.Sorry if i was rude!

0 Likes

No problem...:)

0 Likes

can this be installed on a Mac? its the same card (ATI Radeon HD 4670)

I have in my late 2009 iMac and I need to update it

0 Likes

Me podrías ayudar, tengo la ATI Radeon hd 4600 series, la misma de las imágenes que proporcionaste, no encuentro un controlador reciente el últimos que hay en Windows update es del 2015

0 Likes