Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

lordatomic
Journeyman III

ATI FirePro 2270

Guys

Just upgraded to Windows 10 all good except for my ATI FirePro 2270 - I can't get the drivers to load tried all the downloads available from the AMD site, no joy (There is a link to a beta driver but it isn't there) - I read an article about using windows update after uninstalling all the catalyst software etc.

WIndows update knows what I have it detects the card and downloads the drivers but then bombs trying to install

Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. driver update for AMD FirePro 2270 (ATI FireGL)

7/‎26/‎2015

This driver was provided by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. for support of AMD FirePro 2270 (ATI FireGL)

but then bombs trying to install

• Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. driver update for AMD FirePro 2270 (ATI FireGL) - Error 0x80070103

Any ideas - working from one screen with naff resolution sucks

Thanks Paul

0 Kudos
3 Replies
ray_m
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: ATI FirePro 2270

Drivers are now available at the www.amd.com/drivers web site    

0 Kudos
lordatomic
Journeyman III

Hi Ray

I get the same error as before

<error><msg>Driver Install: the specified driver package was not installed for matching devices</msg></error></monetreport>

Looking into it further I decided to update the driver only so I pointed at the correct .inf file  in C:\AMD whole load of drivers in there but not one for the 2270

Any ideas?

0 Kudos
lordatomic
Journeyman III

Whew, I sorted it....

I downloaded the Windows 7 64 bit package, extracted it and the .inf had the 2270 - loaded the driver and hooray!

0 Kudos