cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Janne_76
Adept I

Asus released beta bios for Tuf Gaming X570 Plus WIFI with AGESA 1.2.0.7

Hoping this will fix the fTPM stutter's for my system. Im able to test it during weekend but here's for someone who hasnt noticed it and want's to try it.

TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI)|Motherboards|ASUS Global

2 Replies

Is that from an official AMD notification (haven't seen a new one yet).

Hope it doesn't break my no prob. set up.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes

What is strange is I have a Asus TUF Gaming X570X Pro WiFi motherboard and it also has a new Non-BETA BIOS from 03/2022.

The BIOS is basically for the new AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D processor and a slightly updated Agesa which I presume is to support the new 5000 series processors

Screenshot 2022-04-19 070908.png

I don't understand why the same type of motherboard except the "Plus" has a "BETA BIOS"  version while the Pro version has a Non-BETA version.

Also found out that my motherboard has an updated version now called the Asus TUF GAMING X570X Pro WiFi II. Uses the same BIOS as my own Asus Pro Wifi but has a newer Audio driver then my own. I am going to use the version II Audio Realtek driver on my original Pro WiFi and see if the audio improves or is the same.