Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

waylan
Adept I

ARB_gl_spirv broken?

Driver Version: 26.20.11000.13587

GPU: RX 480

While playing around with SPIR-V shaders I ran into issues on Windows with the newest drivers. The attached example just crashes on the draw command when using SPIR-V shaders - and it works without problems when compiling the glsl shaders. On the same machine with Linux with the newest Mesa version my example also works just fine. Material on this is very limited, but others also seem to have issues with this as well (How to Load SPIR-V Shaders in OpenGL | Geeks3D ).

Has anyone experience with this or am I doing something seriously wrong here?

0 Likes
1 Solution

You seem to be a developer using OpenGL coding. There is a specific AMD Forum where you can probably get better assistance from here: OpenGL & Vulkan but you probably going to first have to post it here to get Whitelisted by one of the Moderators so that you have full access to these Developer's AMD Forums from here: Newcomers Start Here

View solution in original post

3 Replies

You seem to be a developer using OpenGL coding. There is a specific AMD Forum where you can probably get better assistance from here: OpenGL & Vulkan but you probably going to first have to post it here to get Whitelisted by one of the Moderators so that you have full access to these Developer's AMD Forums from here: Newcomers Start Here

waylan
Adept I

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction, I overlooked the Newcomers section.

waylan
Adept I

The issue is continued at https://community.amd.com/thread/250479 .

0 Likes