cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

georgezen
Adept I

APU + adrenalin = no hardware monitoring?

I'm using a desktop APU (A10-7850k) .I just updated my driver but skipped installing relive (is it necessary for the hardware monitoring feature?). I launched a game to test the new features, Hearthstone, currently I have installed only that.When I open my radeon overlay i have the following option : Radeon FRTC and Color but no Performance Monitoring.So how do I enable Performance Monitoring?

0 Likes
7 Replies
ray_m
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: APU + adrenalin = no hardware monitoring?

0 Likes
georgezen
Adept I

Thanks for the quick reply.I run the game in full screen but still I don't have the Performance Monitoring option.Untitled.png

0 Likes
ray_m
Community Manager
Community Manager

Restart your system and try again. What game is this ?

0 Likes
georgezen
Adept I

It's Hearthstone by Blizzard, a card game.It's not eligible for the Performance Monitoring feature?I restarted the pc but I still don't have the option.Untitled.png

0 Likes
ray_m
Community Manager
Community Manager

Ok, I'll report it. Maybe it doesn't use the GPU much at all so there's no performance to monitor ?

0 Likes
angryuser1
Elite

It's hearthstone, and it might be borderless fullscreen title by default, because I observed similiar behavior (missing enable, ignoring shortcut) in a different borderless fullscreen game - battlerite. In dota2 it worked just fine, but I use exclusive fullscreen there.

RX480, windows 7 64

0 Likes
georgezen
Adept I

I installed League of Legends and it worked. First imprecations : it needed a few time to kick in and start responding to my alt+R, I was alt+tabing and it crashed but restarted, it does not report right temperatures for my iGPU (APU) .Expand support to borderless full screen?It's more convenient switching apps that way.

Untitled.png

0 Likes