cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

sulthanali23
Adept I

APU 7560D - Update Problem with AMD Display Settings

I have version 15.301.1901-160226a-31806 & there are update 16.60.2011-170210a311199c (whql) & (beta), when i try o update it install it but it remain always version 15.301.1901-160226a-31806 and it keep telling me to update, i format my pc and install a new windows 7 ultimate thinking it was a win7 bug but it is the same!! having an updated win7 ultimate with all latest motherboard,sound,net Framework 4.5...etc..., am lost!

I having problem on games like fifa and others too! so don't play or some ask to update graphic driver???

OR when i try to install it manually it shows me this error on picture(4th pic)! what to do?

please can-you help guys? i need it!

0 Likes
1 Solution

You can not update your GPU driver for your card. It is Legacy (Old and Unsupported). This is the last known supported APU Driver for your GPU and APU : Legacy .

If it tells you to update your GPU driver above these two drivers, ignore it because there aren't any. That is probably why you are getting a 175 error when trying to install a newer driver than the legacy driver.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
9 Replies

There is no such thing as a "APU 7560D. That is probably the IGP graphics. Please supply the correct APU...use Speccy if you don't know.

** Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 must be fully updated before attempting to install any AMD driver. All 'critical', 'recommended', and 'optional' (no language packs,etc) updates as well as any Service Packs (SP) must be installed before any attempt to install graphics drivers. If you do not get this message .... keep installing until you do:

0 Likes

with the ''APU 7560D'' it was refering to the integrated graphic, it is an apu a8-5600k with AMD Radeon HD 7560D, that i know but i try to type short.

Secondly, the windows has been already install a while ago, i even double-check it today when u told me, just to be sure.amd driver prob005.png

Concerning my windows SP it in a windows 7 Ultimate x64 Original Service Pack 1 (windows original and with real serial key that i have bought @microsoft shop) & i have done all latest upgrade 2018. my pc is only one buyer, only me that uses it, i got this problem 2yeasrs ago but i let it go,i got studies to complete, now that i got free time i have format and install this current windows i decided to fix this problem once and for all.

amd driver prob006.png

what is the problem with my processor amd apu??

i would like to thank you for taking my problem into consideration, thanks and what is the solution?

if you need any futher information, i will give you.

0 Likes

To find the correct drivers for your laptop:

Laptop graphics update...How to

You have a choice of one of these drivers > 15.7.1 or the 16.2.1. It is the only driver you install.

How to > Clean Install AMD Graphics Drivers

0 Likes
sulthanali23
Adept I

I have manually select the driver and i have option between 15.7.1 & 16.2.1, then i verify if there is any windows update

i download the beta version of 16.2.1 and follow the instruction Clean Install AMD Graphics Drivers

1. i download the display driver unistaller, disable anti-virus (microsoft essential) then delete the folder C:/AMD

2. i un-install ''AMD SOFTWARE'' in control panel -> reboot with f8 -> safe mode (the normal one with no connection to internet) -> run ddu ;click & select ''amd'' and  ''clean &restart''

& then i install the 16.2.1, it took about 3-6mins and i restart as asked, there was nothing wrong or nothing disrupt the installation, docs file & google was colsed!

BUT the driver remain the same in AMD Display Settings : version 15.301.1901-160226a-31806 & there are update 16.60.2011-170210a311199c (whql) & (beta) again! can-u help? do-i have done something wrong??? i have been in may windows problems in the past but i have always fix the problem by myself, if u see me asking help is that i really need it.

amd driver prob007.png

amd driver prob008.png

Describe your system:

• AMD Graphics Card
    • AMD Radeon HD 7560D
  • Desktop or Laptop System
    • A PC Desktop
  • Operating System
    • Windows 7 Ultimate (Original) 64bit - Updated FEB2018
  • Driver version installed
    • Radeon Software 15.301.1901.0
  • Display Devices
    • Single Screen : ViewSonic  1366x768@60Hz - Everything is AUTO nothing has been modified in Display or AMD Catalyst!
  • Motherboard + Bios Revision
    • ASUSTek A88XM-A ; Bios(American Megatrends) Version : 0732
  • CPU/APU
    • AMD APU A8-5600K
  • Power Supply Unit  Make, Model & Wattage
    • LSP 550W ATX Power Supply
  • RAM
    • 24GB N.B Frequency : 1808.6 MHZ

Describe your issue:

• I have version 15.301.1901-160226a-31806 & there are update 16.60.2011-170210a311199c (whql) & (beta), when i try o update it install it but it remain always version 15.301.1901-160226a-31806 and it keep telling me to update
  • Details many Photoshop apps, other apps with many of my games like FIFA 18 & 17,Sniper, COD, getting problems with games that is recents(2017) and others...........
  • 2GB Integrated Graphic with Resolution 1366x768 (AUTO) concerning games : everything is on AUTO or LOW / HD resolution -never activated!

amd driver prob009.png

amd driver prob010.png

Need anything i will give, i just want to know what is exactly the problem??? & thnks for ur support & help.

0 Likes

You can not update your GPU driver for your card. It is Legacy (Old and Unsupported). This is the last known supported APU Driver for your GPU and APU : Legacy .

If it tells you to update your GPU driver above these two drivers, ignore it because there aren't any. That is probably why you are getting a 175 error when trying to install a newer driver than the legacy driver.

0 Likes

thnks for the clarity.

my pc i build it in 2013 and i think the processor comes out @oct 2012, it has been not even 8years and  Legacy!! WHY??

my cousin have an intel i7 of 2011 and he has not a single problem!

Why no new driver? this imply that all people that have Legacy pc will not be able to play many games?

is there a solution or a way out?

I put my trust in AMD, my father was a hardcore AMD fan, this is why i trusted AMD, i had the finance to build an intel but i didn't, and within 7years they leave their clients like that!

i was planning a graphic GTX 1070, now i think i will be going on a i7-8700K!

Anyway thnks for all the help.

0 Likes

According to your Motherboard from Asus, it supports FM2+ APUs. The latest APU it supports with AMD A10 with R7 graphics: A88XM-A CPU / Memory Support | Motherboards | ASUS USA . These APUs are still supported by AMD. Here is the latest driver for those particular APUs (A series with R7 Graphics): APU . for Windows 7 x64 OS. But you will need to update your Motherboard BIOS to the latest version to make the APU work in your Motherboard. The latest version is 3001 from 2016.

So you can always UPGRADE your APU from the A8-5600k to the A10 series with R7  to again be able to get the latest Drivers from AMD Support.

0 Likes
sulthanali23
Adept I

Thnks u 4 all the support

i am thinking of upgrading! tnks

0 Likes