Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

thiim
Adept II

Re: APEX Crashing 5700 xt 19.7.3

Jump to solution

I used DDU as previous told here in this tread, and installed the .3 driver throw the manual way, not by AMD way, and can play APEX now

0 Likes
hardcoregames_
Big Boss

Jump to solution

mysticode wrote:

Same issues with MSI RX 580 Gaming. Any updates out there for anyone on their progress in fixing this?

19.7.5 is available, I suggest DDU and then install this driver and see how well the game works

0 Likes
thiim
Adept II

Jump to solution

Do you know how/if i can get the Radeon App agian, so i can try and OC the card, and get the Video recording agian... After i INstall it like you sayd, my game is working, but the Radeon app is not there, think it's becaus the way we install the driver

0 Likes
demonpossesser
Adept II

Jump to solution

Posting another update. The new 19.7.5 driver has been released and now all of my games play perfectly fine. I have left all Global Graphics settings at default "off" and haven't even touched any of the Display settings. The only I've added was the Radeon Relive feature. Maybe it's just the driver or maybe it's because I didn't bother activating any of the global graphics settings or display settings and recommendations. Whatever it is, everything works now as it should for me. I don't know if you will experience the same thing.

0 Likes
demonpossesser
Adept II

Jump to solution

I was unable to get to the Radeon Settings app when I did this, so I doubt you'd be able to get to it. This is because you're installing the driver without the AMD setup.exe.

0 Likes
thiim
Adept II

Jump to solution

Did you DDU the old driver and then just double click the driver, or did you open in safe mode and go to your GFX and update the driver from there?

0 Likes
demonpossesser
Adept II

Jump to solution

I DDU'd the old driver and then double clicked the new driver.

0 Likes
thiim
Adept II

Jump to solution

Hi...ok, so when you said you installed if from that folder, do you mean just the normal. Download the driver, and then normal install?

0 Likes
demonpossesser
Adept II

Jump to solution

Yes, that's I meant to say. Sorry. Downloaded the new driver and then did the normal install.

0 Likes
thiim
Adept II

Jump to solution

Ok, thanks... Did you try it with APEX?

0 Likes