cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

w0nderwall99
Journeyman III

AMDKMDAG- error won't go away

Recently upgraded the hardware on my system, I downloaded all the most up to date drivers and did a fresh iso install of windows 10. I have been having crashes ever since I added the new gpu which was the last piece of hardware to arrive. The same day is when I freshly installed my windows and all the drivers (including the gpu and motherboard). Any time I tried to play a game the screen went black and I was left with a blue screen:

- PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
 - VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR

I ran memory tests, disk test and they came up fine.  I recently managed to download and play a game by only installing the amd drivers and not the integrated software which was a suggested resolve and I thought it had worked, but I am still getting blackscreen every now and then and a crash in another game, no more blue screen of death as of yet.

Throughout all of this I have consistently had warning/error/critical levels in my event viewer, the majority being event id: 10016
Most of the time without a clear CLSID for me to find in reg edit:

- CLSID Windows.SecurityCenter.WscBrokerManager
 and APPID Unavailable

The warning events that do have clear CLSID don't allow me to make the 'Administrator' the owner and I have followed the exact steps on how to do this, example:

- CLSID {6B3B8D23-FA8D-40B9-8DBD-B950333E2C52}
 and APPID {4839DDB7-58C2-48F5-8283-E1D1807D0D7D}

I have also had warnings for event id 4101- amdkmdag stopped responding which seems to occur everytime the screen goes black for a few seconds.

I have run system integrity check which came up clear and have tried reinstalling the gpu drivers multiple times and am unsure what to do.

Specs:

• CPU- R5 3600 (using a Noctua NH-U14S cooler)

• GPU- rx 5700 xt (50th anniversary card)

• MOBO- msi b450i gaming plus ac

• RAM- Corsair Vengence LPX 3000mhz ddr4 (2x8)

• CX650M PSU

0 Likes
1 Reply
vontz
Journeyman III

I am having this same issue, did you ever get it resolved?

0 Likes