Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

hikaria
Journeyman III

AMD weird sounds

my radeon relive makes weird sounds when recording

heres an example: ok amd - YouTube

i've tried switching audio devices and switching back, uninstalling and reinstalling, i think thats about what i tried so far.

at the end of every shot you can hear these weird spikes in audio

0 Likes
6 Replies

I am not a gamer, but that video you posted sounds normal to me. By the way, nice video of the game.

0 Likes

you dont hear the difference in audio?

0 Likes

Not really, I played it two or three times and it seemed like the gunshots was occurring when the shooter pressed the trigger and on my Headphones the noise of the gunshot sounded like a gunshot. I didn't hear any type of distortion in the sound. But I am not a gamer and may not be as sensitive to the nuances of the game's audio like you are.

0 Likes

its not normal sound, in the background you feel very well that something seems croaking

0 Likes

Maybe that croaking you hear, to me sounds like the gunshot echoing through an open space. I used both Headphones and A/V Receiver with 5.1 speakers and the audio sounds the same during the actual game and at the end when you play the correct audio sound. But if you guys say it is distorted it is distorted. You guys are more of an expert on this type of things did I am.

0 Likes

the difference is clear even using the headphones of the NASA, just feel the difference with the original sound put at the end

0 Likes