cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Pivor
Adept I

amd usb 3.10 extensible host controller - 1.10 (microsoft) wont recognize USB mouse when pluged in

Computer Type: Desktop GPU: AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT CPU: RYZEN 5 5600X 6 CORE 12 THREADS Motherboard: ASUS TUF GAMING X570-PLUS
RAM: 16GB G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4 3600MHZ CL16-16-16-36 1.35V
PSU: Corsair RM 650X
Case: EVOLVEO T3
Operating System & Version: WINDOWS 10 HOME Build 19042
GPU Drivers: 20.45.01.28-201204a-361901C-RadeonSoftwareAdrenalin2020
Chipset Drivers: AMD X570 CHIPSET DRIVERS VERSION 2.10.13.408
Background Applications: CHROME
Description of Original Problem: recently i was playing a game when i heard disconnecting "beep-bup-bup" Windows sound and my mouse stopped working, System don't recognize Razer Deathadder, even if i connet it on any USB port, on different PC it works fine, when mouse is connected to pc, system wont "beep", no device will connect, my other Razer products work fine
Troubleshooting: I've tried uninstalling/installing Synapse, unplugging/pluging mouse to diff ports, disabled power management in USB Hub, edited power plan so USB wont turn off power, disabled USB power management in BIOS, updated BIOS beta 3202 version, uninstall/update USB Hub driver, updated AMD Chipset driver, went to older version
Diagnostic Video:
DxDiag:
0 Likes
13 Replies
Pivor
Adept I

0 Likes

First run in a elevate Command Prompt or Powershell the following command to check your Windows OS: SFC /scannnow

Then open Device Manager and to go to Category; Universal Serial Bus Controller and uninstall all the USB 3.1 extensible host controllers. 

Close Device Manager and restart your computer. Windows should install a fresh driver and hopefully your USB will start working again.

Freshly reinstalled Windows 10, still don't working, uninstalled all AMD extensivle host controllers, my other devices switched off and then on, but my mouse just didnt => no differences

0 Likes

I would open a Support ticket of your Razr mouse manufacturer if that is the only USB device not working.

Also check BIOS for any USB settings especially those associated with USB Mouse. 

Is you BIOS set for UEFI or Legacy Mode?

0 Likes

afaik some X570 MoBos had problems with USB - there was a BIOS update within the last 3 weeks - that should fix it ;)

PC: R7 2700X @PBO + RX 580 4G (1500MHz/2000MHz CL16) + 32G DDR4-3200CL14 + 144hz 1ms FS P + 75hz 1ms FS
Laptop: R5 2500U @30W + RX 560X (1400MHz/1500MHz) + 16G DDR4-2400CL16 + 120Hz 3ms FS
0 Likes

@benman2785 wrote:

afaik some X570 MoBos had problems with USB - there was a BIOS update within the last 3 weeks - that should fix it ;)

My Bios version is 3202, i updated it to that version yesterday to see if it will fix it, and sadly it didnt :/

0 Likes

hey Pivor, did you end up resolving this issue? I'm going through the same thing, I've tried everything. 

0 Likes

While helping another User with his USB issue I found this Diagnostic software that uses the same Microsoft coding to check your USB ports as Microsoft USBVIEW program and gives you all the information you need to troubleshoot your mouse issue.

You can download USB TREE VIEWER from here: https://www.uwe-sieber.de/usbtreeview_e.html

Unzip the program and run it. Then click on your mouse and USB extension host and see what information it shows while hooked up to the USB Port.

@elstaci wrote:

While helping another User with his USB issue I found this Diagnostic software that uses the same Microsoft coding to check your USB ports as Microsoft USBVIEW program and gives you all the information you need to troubleshoot your mouse issue.

You can download USB TREE VIEWER from here: https://www.uwe-sieber.de/usbtreeview_e.html

Unzip the program and run it. Then click on your mouse and USB extension host and see what information it shows while hooked up to the USB Port.

I recorded video about my issue using this software, its in my oldest post, sadly it doesnt matter to what port i put it, it just wont show up at any port

@elstaci wrote:

I would open a Support ticket of your Razr mouse manufacturer if that is the only USB device not working.

Also check BIOS for any USB settings especially those associated with USB Mouse. 

Is you BIOS set for UEFI or Legacy Mode?

Today i was on live chat with Razer, they pointed me to go trouble Asus, because mouse is fine, usb driver is tge problem, which is true, Bios is Legacy mode

0 Likes

meu problema é muito semelhante, porém é com o celular motorola one fusion. ele não reconhece no pc. placa itzn a320. não possui nada para atualizar bios. tudo reconhece, somente o celular que não. 

bestboyben
Journeyman III

I know it is an old post but did you ever get a fix?  I have an Asus laptop that will not see an ESP32 but works with everything else.  There appears to be a backward compatibility problem with the AMD USB 3.10 extensible host controller.  Thanks.

0 Likes