cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

LakeofStorms
Journeyman III

AMD USB 3.1 eXtensible Host Controller causing Bluetooth to disconnnect and reconnect constantly

Hello all,

I'm running a Ryzen 5 2600 on an Aorus B450 PRO WIFI mobo with WIN 10 and have run into a problem in the last few days of my bluetooth being shut off, with Intel Wireless Bluetooth connecting and disconnecting over and over constantly. Updated everything I can think of, including BIOS, all drivers and software around wireless and bluetooth, windows, and AM4 chipset software/drivers. After all of this I've come to the conclusion that the problem lies with the AMD USB 3.10 eXtensible Host controller, which is failing a few minutes after start up at this point, causing bluetooth to disappear on Device Manager. Disabling/uninstalling the device makes the sound go away, but obviously doesn't solve the problem, even after restart. I've tried looking for drivers to update for this device, and found one for 18.10 but that did nothing. I've hit a dead end on ideas of things I can try to fix it. I would really appreciate any help with this, as it is causing problems for working on my projects.

Thanks,

J

0 Likes
2 Replies
gothit
Journeyman III

i have been having the same problems. have reinstalled windows all over again. tried to update the driver over and over. nothing works.

0 Likes

Exact same issue here, the AMD USB 3.1 eXtensible Host Controller is suddenly failing but disabling and re-enabling it, will make it work again.

0 Likes