cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

watjsthappndo_o
Journeyman III

Amd Update Bug ( Components Are Already Installed )

Hi I can't find the amd components anywhere, right clicking the desktop doesn't work, neither does searching for it.

I've tried both Amdcleanuputility & DDU but I get the same result.

My specs :

Amd Ryzen 3 2200U

Amd Radeon 535 with 2GB Dedicated Vram

8GB DDR4 Memory 1000 GB HDD

I apologise if I did not make this post in the right format.

0 Likes
9 Replies

Don't know what components your asking about, but laptops do not get Relive/Wattman etc.. functions.

And currently there are no drivers available directly from AMD for your product.

So contact the laptop maker support.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..

The components I'm talking about is the amd radeon settings software/drivers, if that helps ? 

0 Likes

AMD does not have drivers on its site for your Mobility/laptop graphics...these updates come from the laptop manufacturer. Go to their support site.

0 Likes
watjsthappndo_o
Journeyman III

I'll try to contact the laptop manufacturer.    I was aware it wasn't software designed for my laptop, however when I got it, it came with amd radeon settings. I wasn't having many issues with updating it until a couple of updates ago, bit confused on what to do from now on.. will it ever get working again ?                                                                                  Sorry if its an annoying question but I'd really appreciate if I got a response.

0 Likes

What is the make and exact model number of your laptop?

https://community.amd.com/thread/196209 

0 Likes

A315-41G-R1GR

0 Likes

NXGYBSA002817060163400

0 Likes

The Acer forums are full of information and discussions about Acer's lack of response from users for updates  https://community.acer.com/en/discussion/549295/graphics-driver-update-acer-aspire-3-a315-41g-series... 

Go to this site and check for any updates..including bios/chipset updates > Download Drivers and Manuals | Acer Official Site 

0 Likes

Thank you, I think I wasn't searching for the right things.

0 Likes