cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

mrduck
Journeyman III

|AMD| stretched csgo 1440x1080 with gpu scaling and overclocked refresh rate. if gpu scaling is off i cant see overclocked refresh rate to change

when i set resolution to my custom resolution (1440x1080) and gpu scaling is on for stretching it does stretch in csgo and its normal, also when i overclock refresh rate to 65/75 Hz i can switch to 65/75 without gpu scaling, but screen is half and

i want stretched csgo so when i turn gpu scaling on, overclocked refresh rate isnot even there to change please help me

0 Likes
2 Replies
jdrobinson314
Challenger

Csgo is an esport title, traditionally these don't allow anything but a 16x9 format monitor - I assume you've got an old CRT 4:3.

Typically, the monitor can be setup to run 1920x1080p signal with either black bars or via the monitor function regarding aspect ratio.

Try setting your custom resolution to a 16:9 aspect ratio, and then use your monitor's aspect ratio function to do the stretching.

Try one thing at a time. I dont know what you mean by overclocking your monitor - just try the above mentioned scaling method and go from there.

0 Likes
njonyx
Journeyman III

0 Likes