Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

y0308y
Adept II

AMD software failure and updates

Good Day!!

Why every time my windows 10 laptop updates, the AMD software can't open because of your updates in windows 10?

When I download the software (newest) manually the windows update kills the software and can't open.

Fix this unfixable bug!! I always suffer from this kind of bug. I always download the driver and get kill by your own windows 10 amd update

0 Likes
1 Solution

Ooops...sorry I misread the info

View solution in original post

0 Likes
14 Replies

You are either:

1. Trying to install the wrong update 

2. Have not prevented Microsoft from automatically installing drivers

Can't help until you furnish > https://community.amd.com/t5/knowledge-base/information-required-when-posting-a-discussion/ta-p/4227...

Screenshot_1.png

I edited now the post, but how I assure that the driver I download from your website is similar on Windows 10 amd update?

Are there any tools that I can use to identify the difference because it can ruin the software and popping a message that states that my driver is not compatible with my software?

0 Likes

what kind of information I need to furnish, I detailed all my issues?

0 Likes

Did you click on the link I gave you? O well...let me read it to you:

Describe your system:

• AMD Graphics Card Make & Model
    • Radeon VII
  • Desktop or Laptop System
    • If a laptop, Make and Model of the Laptop
  • Operating System
    • Windows 10 64bit 1909 Build
  • Driver version installed
    • Radeon Software Adrenaline 20.10.1
  • Display Make and model and connection/adapter in use, resolution, and refresh rate.
    • Samsung UE32850R 3840x2160 @60Hz Active DP to HDMI adapter
    • One line for each display device connected
  • CPU/APU Make and model number
    • Ryzen 5 5600X
  • Motherboard Make & Model + Bios Revision
    • Asus X570 Prime Pro BIOS 2802
  • Power Supply Unit Make & Model + Wattage
    • Seasonic Focus 750W Platinum
  • System Memory Make & Model + Frequency
    • GSkill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz CL14 2x8GB

Describe your issue:

• Provide a detailed description of the issue you are experiencing, and the steps required to reproduce the issue.
  • Details about applications/games affected (including version number)
0 Likes

my graphics card are rx 560x and (integrated) vega 8, a laptop model acer nitro 5 an515-43, windows 10 build 19042, my screen is 1920x1080 and 60hz, my cpu is ryzen 5 3550h, my board are octavia_pks smbios 3.1 baseboard bios v 1.12, powersupply are in charger 100-240v, dual memory 4 and 8 gb of ram.

0 Likes

Update your OS.

Windows 10, version 1909 and Windows Server, version 1909

Find information on known issues and the status of the rollout for Windows 10, version 1909 and Windows Server, version 1909. Looking for a specific issue? Press CTRL + F (or Command + F if you are using a Mac) and enter your search term(s). Want the latest Windows release health updates? Follow @WindowsUpdate on Twitter.

WINDOWS 10, VERSION 1909 AND WINDOWS SERVER, VERSION 1909
Current status as of May 11, 2021:
As of May 11, 2021, the Home and Pro editions of Windows 10, version 1909 and all editions of Windows Server, version 1909 have reached end of servicing. Devices running these editions will no longer receive monthly security and quality updates containing protections from the latest security threats. Education, Enterprise, and IoT Enterprise editions of Windows 10, version 1909 will reach end of servicing May 11, 2022.

As always, we recommend that you update your devices to the latest version of Windows 10 as soon as possible to ensure that you can take advantage of the latest features and advanced protections from the latest security threats. For information about servicing timelines and lifecycle, see the Windows 10 release information and Lifecycle FAQ - Windows.
0 Likes

hello this update of amd ruin my software: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. - Display - 27.20.1028.1, when I updated this one, the software can't open. Why??

0 Likes

Because of that, I re-install the 21.5.1 software because of the update mess.

0 Likes

Update your OS...even Windows does not support your version.

0 Likes

Sir, i am fully updated, my windows 10 is received the may 11 2021 update the 20h2 update

0 Likes

Ooops...sorry I misread the info

0 Likes

What fixes do you may suggest?

0 Likes