cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

vovchik
Adept I

AMD software conflict. PC freeze in idle or in game (driver memory dump)

AMD Ryzen 5 2600 RX 590 Sappfire Nitro + 8GB. 32 GB of RAM. PSU 600W. The PC freezes once a day, after a crash and restart, the PC works stably and you can play games for a long time without problems. Freezing may appear when the PC is idle or during the game. The music continues to play, after a couple of minutes the PC reboots and the memory dump indicates Dump: MEMORY.dmp (06/16/2021 22:52:26)
Code: 0x116 - VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE
Process: System, probably caused by: memory_corruption
Third-party modules in the Raw stack: rcbottom.sys, amdkmdag.sys, amdfendr.sys
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: MEMORY_CORRUPTION_LARGE.
--
It happens that the PC does not reboot itself and you have to press the reset on the case, after loading the PC does not find the video driver (flies). I use the PC 1.5 years, the problem started about a month ago. I updated the video card drivers with uninstallation in safe mode as advised by the support of the video card, updated the drivers, I put different versions, the hangs are the same. I updated the win10 on top as advised by those microsoft support. Stress tests pass everything perfectly, there are no errors in RAM. The temperature in games is max-processor 42-58 degrees, video card 60-71 degrees.

--
My actions are next. Disconnected everything from startup and all AMD software, the PC works stably. This means a conflict between AMD software and other software. How to find which software is in conflict?

0 Likes
2 Replies
vovchik
Adept I

It still hangs. Included a full memory dump. Look at the file https://yadi.sk/d/0TZfxJ69vuUjKw

0 Likes

Привет! Я нашел причину зависания ПК и сбоя видеодрайверов, это процессор, он плохо работает в сбалансированном режиме. Стабильно работает только на частоте 3,4-3,9 МГц при напряжении питания 1,22-1,3 v. Я установил процессор с частотой 3,875 МГц и 1,26 v, и компьютер работает стабильно. Похоже, что-то не так с материнской платой или процессором. Переустановка и обновление драйверов и обновление BIOS материнской платы, замена блока питания и видеокарты не решила проблему.