cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

gman794
Adept II

AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition 23.1.2 not showing in AMD Drivers and Support

I just wanted to let someone know that if you use AMD Drivers and Support tool and search for RX 7000 cards it is not showing the new 23.1.2 driver and that it is offering the latest as 23.1.1.

I only know about the newer 23.1.2 driver from 3rd party notification and an email subscription to AMD, if someone was to buy this card new today and search for the latest driver they'll only be offered 23.1.1 or older.

Screenshot_20230126_020557.png

0 Likes
1 Solution

Several topic on it,  including mine  . I downloaded the file and there is a difference on the name of the file , not on picture of the file .  ALL THE PREVIOUS FILES HAD POINTS , THIS ONE HAS DASHES

amd-software-adrenalin-edition-23-1-2-for-radeon-rx7900 =/= amd-software-adrenalin-edition-23.1.1-for-radeon-rx7900-series

Almost same file size . Viewing the difference in the name i will abstain to install this -23-1-2 and keep the 23.1.1 even if i have a problem in 2nd 1080p display ( 1080p in half of the screen ) until one on official driver page will be released

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Several topic on it,  including mine  . I downloaded the file and there is a difference on the name of the file , not on picture of the file .  ALL THE PREVIOUS FILES HAD POINTS , THIS ONE HAS DASHES

amd-software-adrenalin-edition-23-1-2-for-radeon-rx7900 =/= amd-software-adrenalin-edition-23.1.1-for-radeon-rx7900-series

Almost same file size . Viewing the difference in the name i will abstain to install this -23-1-2 and keep the 23.1.1 even if i have a problem in 2nd 1080p display ( 1080p in half of the screen ) until one on official driver page will be released

I was initially using 23.1.1 when I bought my RX 7900 XTX a week ago, however I had a few crashes even on desktop. I am now using 22.12.2 instead. I've almost always used Nvidia over the years and while they do have the occasional driver issues but it is less common.

0 Likes

Hope for you , this version isnt a fake and works better than 23.1.1 but i wont install it before it will be released on offical AMD site , on driver support .

Nah it isn't fake here is it here. I just aren't able to be found via driver search.

0 Likes

Yeah ok and how did you find that web page? What do you click on to get there?

0 Likes

I get an email from AMD whenever there is a driver update. 

0 Likes

I received email from AMD titled "AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition™ 23.1.2 for AMD Radeon™ RX 7900 Series Graphics and Forspoken™ has been released for Windows®"

0 Likes

I received nothing, always no Beta driver on official site . I will wait