cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

stevens195
Adept I

AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition 22.11.2 "Fixed Issue" is not fixed and still happens with my 6800 XT

Hello.

In the AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition 22.11.2 release notes, on the "Fixed Issues" topic, there is an issue which supposedly was fixed, where during video playback and window switching, an intermittent driver timeout or black screen occurs on Radeon RX 6000 series GPUs using some 240Hz refresh rate displays primary displays plus low refresh rate secondary display configurations.

This is not the case, as it still happens ALOT with my RX 6800 XT. This was supposed to be fixed, since it's in the "Fixed Issues" topic, and not the "Known Issues" topic, but it turns out it isn't

Is there any way to fix this? Or will it only be fixed with a new driver update? (Which seems like it will take years to come, since AMD forgot RX 6000 Series still exists...)

Thank you in advance!

0 Likes
2 Replies
ardankyaosen
Miniboss

If it's still happening and you can reproduce it, use the Bug Reporting Tool at the top of the Adrenalin software screen to report it.

0 Likes

I already did that, but that doesn't help with my situation at all, it'll take months before it even gets fixed, I need a solution quickly since this is impacting my work

0 Likes